The Secret is All in the Grind
It all depends on the coffee beans you select and where those beans are harvested. Whether it’s Hawaiian, Blue Mountain, Kenyan, Arabic, or Colombian coffee beans, this French Coffee Press will extract the spirit behind them.
How does it work?
1. Place the French Press on the coffee table or counter-top.
2. Add fine, medium, coarse, or whole bean to the pot. (Find the perfect balance of how strong or weak you want it to be).
3. Pour hot water directly into the pot and gently stir
4. Reinsert the plunger into the pot and let it sit above the water and ground coffee.
5. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
6. Press the plunger down slowly until it reaches the bottom.
7. Serve and enjoy!